GameDP Official Forum» DCII News and Announcements » DCII Contests and Events » What's the difference?

What's the difference?

We're welcoming DCII, a new version of the current DC. There are amazing changes. What's the difference between the 2 games? Join us and get the reward!

Event Duration:

10:00 pm, Sep.5th – 10:00 pm, Sep.10th (EST)

Event Content:

You should reply to this thread with the differences you guess between DCII and the current format of DC, but please with 100 words (max). If you would like, you could post the related screenshot.

Winner award:

10 lucky players will be chosen.

Special Gifts:

Magic Debris *500, Energy Crystal* 100

Event Rule:

1. Each account can participate only once.
2. You can't plagiarize others, if the same thing is posted more than once, only the first one will count. The others will be disqualified.

Note: The prize will be delivered to the winners within 3 business days after the event ends.
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
well, I'm guessing the primary change will be the fact the game will be in 2.5D(which is like crystal saga), also the game will have skills which will work a bit like crystal saga, the monsters will be able to attack you so instead of DC, DC2 will be more about attacking/being attack constantly while on DC it's mostly like fighting 1 monster at a time

[CM]Estefuel
Server 6

Rate Count

lol....all r differents...
1. the man infront of the door
2. the blue lentern in the middle tree
3. wht is that...the status or what with white color beside the man in front of the door (top picture) and the statue (down one)
4. the woman at the pond
5.logo
hey
1. In Character creation - function Random in name
2. three class heroes (sin, war + mage) instead of four in DC (... + vamp)
3. More beautiful and smooth graphics, more light tones.
4. There is no name of promoter
* Customizable avatars
* Different areas, different mobs, different items, npcs etc.
* Better graphics, better combat engine.
* More detailed guild wars.

Oracle - S10
There is no f...... signature.
I believe the main and probably the most important difference between these two games is that dragon's call II will be focused more on better graphics but will maintain the gameplay and story line same as dragon's call.
DC2 IGN: [GH]Elder
Server: 4
DC2 IGN: Elder
Server: 11
Post Last Edit by Annayana at 8-9-2012 19:16

Post Last Edit by Annayana at 8-9-2012 19:14

I think there will be more opportunities to work with other players in the instances and dungeons.as well as in events.   
I think there will be more opportunities for players to work together, making it more interesting and fun.  I am betting there will be some kind of pets to add to our arsenal and hopefully some mounts for moving around.    I have not seen the game,  but am excited to see it in action.
[img][/img]
Are people actively trying to guess the differences between DC and DCII in this thread? I sincerely hope that's what is happening instead of doing the event 'find the differences'
ErtemisAntreri
Server 1/2
@ert
We're welcoming DCII, a new version of the current DC. There are amazing changes. What's the difference between the 2 games? Join us and get the reward!

Event Duration:

10:00 pm, Sep.5th – 10:00 pm, Sep.10th (EST)

Event Content:

You should reply to this thread with the differences you guess between DCII and the current format of DC, but please with 100 words (max). If you would like, you could post the related screenshot.
3# practus

hi, could you please show us your character name and server? Thank you~
4# Bengun

7# Annayana

s10, name Bengun
12# Blair-C

I am annayana on server 1/2
[img][/img]
the difference between DC1 and DC2 is i can play DC1 because i dont have a beta key for DC2  
Hi, the event has been ends. The rewards will be sent to winners soon. Thank you~
Dear all,

Congrats of the winners of  What's the difference?

Winner List

[CM]Estefuel
Oracle
[GH]Elder
Bengun
annayana
[GH]xX_Psycho_Killer_Xx

Note: The prize will be expired within 1 month. Please claim your reward from Event NPC in time. Thank you!
10# Blair-C

PractuS server 8 orclar
hey
Winner award:
10 lucky players will be chosen.

Only 6 people participate. LOL what a turn out. Fail.